The latest on a rare electric meter box accident in Australia

On Thursday, Melbourne’s trevor Bauer was involved in an electric meter accident when his electric meter came into contact with a box attached to a fence, causing a burst of electricity.

“It’s a very unfortunate situation,” Mr Bauer said.

“I can’t describe it in words.”

It’s just the most unfortunate thing that has happened.

“He said he was fortunate not to have to go to hospital and that he was unsure how long the box would last.”

I’m sure the meter will be back up within the next couple of days.

I don’t know what will happen,” he said.

The power company that owns the box has been contacted for comment.

The company said the incident happened at the company’s facility in Tindall, about 45 kilometres north of Melbourne, about 10 minutes from the scene of the incident.

It’s not known if the electric meter had any problems before or after the incident, but Mr Bauers’ manager said it was common practice for electric meters to have a protective case that was fitted when they arrived in the shop.”

The safety of our employees and the customers are paramount,” the manager, Tony Glynn, said.